Unable To Print Help Topics In IE 10/11
(Doc ID 2005199.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to print WebCenter Portal help topics in IE 10/11.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Access WebCenter Portal using IE 11.
- Click on "Help" in the header of the Portal page (eg. /webcenter/portal) or "Help" under the login form (login.jsp).
- A new Help window opens up.
- Search a keyword.
- Select a topic of interest from the list of titles under "Topic Title".
- Click on the printer icon at the top right of the window to print the topic.
Printer dialog does not display. The page is not printed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document