Unable To Print Help Topics In IE 10/11
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 188.8.131.52.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to print WebCenter Portal help topics in IE 10/11.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Access WebCenter Portal using IE 11.
- Click on "Help" in the header of the Portal page (eg. /webcenter/portal) or "Help" under the login form (login.jsp).
- A new Help window opens up.
- Search a keyword.
- Select a topic of interest from the list of titles under "Topic Title".
- Click on the printer icon at the top right of the window to print the topic.
Printer dialog does not display. The page is not printed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms