A Deployment Plan Cannot Be Updated Via the WLS Admin Console
Last updated on MAY 20, 2015
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3.5 to 126.96.36.199
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We could not update a deployment plan via the WLS admin console as the access root below:
Deployments -> Deployment Plan -> Tuning Parameters
as a step-by-step test case like this:
1. create a new domain and start the admin server.
2. deploy the attachment file of "test.ear" to the admin server with name "EJB".
3. redeploy the EJB application.
1) click "EJB"
2) click tab "Configuration", change "Session Timeout (in seconds)::" from "3600" to "120", then click "save"
3) from "Save Deployment Plan Assistant", save the "Plan.xml" file
4) redeploy the test app with option "Redeploy this application using the following deployment files",
which include the "Plan.xml"'s option above, click "Finish"
5) after Step 1), click tab "Deployment Plan" -> "Tuning Parameters"
click "Modules" -> "EJB", and confirm the table "Tunable deployment plan variables" being displayed.
6) change "Deployment Plan Value" of the table, but it is confirmed that
after cursor leaving the text-box, the value keeping as "120" and did not change
When we change some values there, after the cursor leave the input text box of it, it will be restored into the value before being modified.
Please refer the screen shot about it:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms