Items do not appear in a content folio, after adding them using Internet Explorer, when titles have special characters such as double quote
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some content fails to be added to content folios, but others are added fine.
the issue is related to having special characters in the title and only happens with the Internet Explorer browser
The steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a folio called MyFolio for example.
3. Check in a document with the title "test doc" (the quotation marks are important)
3. Search for the document.
4. In the Search Results Page, click on the checkbox next to the document.
5. Click Actions->Add Items To Folio.
6. Choose Existing Folio and click Next.
7. Leave the profile empty (it reproduces with profiles too) and click Next.
8. Search for the folio you created earlier.
9. Click Select on the folio you created earlier.
10. The popup window should disappear and you should be presented with the Edit Simple Folio page.
Unfortunately the folio does not contain the newly added item
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms