Cert Mode Communication Fails - Exception in Reading SSL Configuration javax.crypto.IllegalBlockSizeException
(Doc ID 2054250.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Oracle Access Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Cert Mode Communication fails - Exception in reading SSL configuration javax.crypto.IllegalBlockSizeException
- Oracle Access Manager 184.108.40.206.0
- Oracle Access Manager WebGate 220.127.116.11.0
- Following <Note:1982037.1> How to set CERT Mode Communication between OHS 11g WebGate and OAM 11g R2 PS2 /PS3 (18.104.22.168.0/22.214.171.124.0) Server on Linux
- In the oam_server1-diagnostic.log:
Changed OAM server to WebGate communication mode to cert
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.