Last updated on APRIL 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Forms Recognition - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to login to Web Verifier after the users were created in the WebCenter Forms Recognition Designer.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From WebCenter Forms Recognition Designer select Options > Users, Groups, and Roles.
2. In the User section of the Users tab select New.
3. Create a new user and password.
4. Attempt to login to Web Verifier.
5. Receive "User name or password is invalid. Please try again."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms