OAG Retrieve Attribute From Message Filter XPATH Does not Show up After Migrating Policy to 184.108.40.206.0
(Doc ID 2069458.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle API Gateway - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After migrating a policy from OAG 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124, the XPath value that existed in the original version of the policy is no longer present in the OAG 126.96.36.199 version. The filter being used is the "Retrieve attribute from message" Filter.
There is no errors during migration.
The XPath value in the "Retrieve attribute from message" Filter is no longer present.
"Retrieve attribute from message" Filter
1. Create a policy that uses the "Retrieve attribute from message" filter in OAG 188.8.131.52 and define an XPath expression in the filter.
2. Export the policy to an xml file.
3. Open OAG 184.108.40.206 and choose File--> import and then select the xml file created from the export above.
4. The migration will finish successfully. After completion, click on the imported policy.
5. Click on the "Retrieve attribute from message" filter and notice that the XPath section is empty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document