OAG Retrieve Attribute From Message Filter XPATH Does not Show up After Migrating Policy to 188.8.131.52.0
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle API Gateway - Version 11.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After migrating a policy from OAG 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11, the XPath value that existed in the original version of the policy is no longer present in the OAG 18.104.22.168 version. The filter being used is the "Retrieve attribute from message" Filter.
There is no errors during migration.
The XPath value in the "Retrieve attribute from message" Filter is no longer present.
"Retrieve attribute from message" Filter
1. Create a policy that uses the "Retrieve attribute from message" filter in OAG 22.214.171.124 and define an XPath expression in the filter.
2. Export the policy to an xml file. (test.xml)
3. Open OAG 126.96.36.199 and choose File--> import and then select the xml file created form the export above.
4. The migration will finish successfully. After completion, click on the imported policy.
5. Click on the "Retrieve attribute from message" filter and notice that the XPath section is empty.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms