Check In Similar Form, Switch Profile To Full Standard Check In and Can Not Switch Back
(Doc ID 2071317.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue observed in WEBCENTER CONTENT BUNDLE PATCH 184.108.40.206.9, 220.127.116.11.10 and 18.104.22.168.11
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Content Server
After creating a rule and profile and checking in a document using the profile, when then using the Check-In Similar function if the 'Full Standard Check In' option is chosen,
there is no option to go back to using the new custom profile.
It is expected that in an environment with custom profiles, that after using the Check-In Similar function and then the 'Full Standard Check In' option,
that the option to go back to the custom profile remains as it is when starting from the Standard Check-In screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a rule containing fields
2. Create a profile and put the rule from step 1 into the profile.
3. Assign a profile trigger value to the profile
4. Check-in a content item using the profile
5. From the content information page, click the Check-In Similar function
6. If the Full-Standard-Check-In option is chosen, there is no option to choose the custom profile as there was on the Check-In page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!