Media Files (Video) FAQs for Oracle WebCenter Content (formerly UCM/ECM)
(Doc ID 2083585.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. What is the highest data bit rate would we be able to stream?
2. What is the highest resolution size would we be able to use?
3. What is the optimal file type for Oracle servers?
4. Will the number of end users affect the responsiveness?
5. Would the video be hosted on a Media server?
6. How would the videos get uploaded? Through the application?
7. Without knowing the hosting requirements, the video we would produce would likely be something like:
a) Data bit rate of 5K or 10K
b) Resolution size of 1280x720
c) A .h264 file type
8. Additionally, does the application itself have limitations for what it can receive from the back end Oracle server (i.e. file size, etc.)?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document