Workflow Settings are Not Being Applied On the Folders
(Doc ID 2086010.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.8 to 220.127.116.11.8 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using WebCenter Portal Document Explorer Taskflow and trying to set workflow on a folder, it is not being applied correctly.
Steps To Reproduce:
- On Documents Page.
- Create folder under parent folder.
- Go to view -> details.
- File > Workflow settings.
- Select workflow and Add Approvers.
- Click on OK.
- Go back to workflow setting, it is not showing previous steps setting.
- Add content under that folder, but not showing any workflow on content.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document