Internal Error or Blank Page When Adding a "Link to URL" to an Image Field in a Static List Displayed Using Content Presenter
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a "Link to URL" on an image from a static list data file using Content Presenter and custom Content Presenter Display Template,
the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a region definition based on a static list of images.
- Create a data file based on the region definition.
- Create a content presenter display template to show the data file.
- Add the data file to a page in a portal using content presenter and set to use the custom display template.
- Enter content presenter contribution mode and add a new row to the static list.
- Edit the row for the static list and add an image.
- Add a Link to the Image using the toolbar.
- Choose "Link to the following URL".
- Copy and Paste into the URL box a link to a location within WebCenter Content.
For example, a direct link to the Web Location of an item.
- Update Row and Close.
- Save and Close.
At this time you should get Internal Error or blank page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms