Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upon upgrading application from WebLogic Server (WLS) 12.1.1 to WLS 12.1.3, the following issue is noticed:
1. USE WLS 184.108.40.206.0
2. Deploy a WebApp.
3. start Weblogic & ManagedServer
startManagedWebLogic.cmd testMS1 t3://localhost:7001
4. Call some JSP pages of the app
Observe the jsp_servlet directory under <your server>/tmp/_WL_user/<yourwebapp>/*
5. Shut down the WLS server.
stopManagedWebLogic [ManagedServer] t3://localhost:7001 [USERNAME] [PASSWORD]
6. Notice that the "jsp_servlet" was deleted in WLS 12.1.3 when using normally shutdown script to stop the managed server.
* No issue on 12.1.1 & 12.1.2
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms