[WLS 12.1.3] "JSP_SERVLET" Was Deleted
(Doc ID 2095647.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upon upgrading application from WebLogic Server (WLS) 12.1.1 to WLS 12.1.3, the following issue is noticed:
1. USE WLS 22.214.171.124.0
2. Deploy a WebApp
3. Start WebLogic & ManagedServer
startManagedWebLogic.cmd testMS1 t3://localhost:7001
4. Call some JSP pages of the app
Observe the jsp_servlet directory under <your server>/tmp/_WL_user/<yourwebapp>/*
5. Shut down the WLS server.
stopManagedWebLogic [ManagedServer] t3://localhost:7001 [USERNAME] [PASSWORD]
6. Notice that the "jsp_servlet" was deleted in WLS 12.1.3 when using normally shutdown script to stop the managed server.
* No issue on 12.1.1 & 12.1.2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document