Content Presenter Does Not Display Secure Content Into The Landing Page After Login
(Doc ID 2097374.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2022
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After login, Content Presenter that displays a secure file does not render the content in first page.
- If the landing page has a Content Presenter with some WebCenter Content (WCC) contents on it, the content will not be displayed.
- If refresh the page in browser, the content is still not displayed.
- If navigate to another page in the portal and then back to the page with content presenter, the content is displayed.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Check-in a standard file in Content Server with Security Group - Secure.
- Create a public portal with Home Page and New Page .
- Add into the Home Page a Content Presenter to display the secure file from WCC.
- Logout from Portal and access the Portal link directly.
- Into the Home page no content is displayed
- Login to Portal and into the Landing Page the content is still not displayed
--> NOT EXPECTED
- Navigate to New Page and then back to Home Page, the content is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document