Issue With ChangeAwareClassLoader, Lots Of Threads Seem To End Up Waiting On The Classloader
(Doc ID 2122240.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2023
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WLS CACL is loading classes multiple times. Huge contention due to lack of negative caching and loading of TransformerFactoryImpl from JDK packaged xalan.
1. Huge contention in CACL loadClass since the TransformerFactoryImpl is being loaded by JDK bootstarp classloader and never cached in CACL cache
2. This class is com.sun.org.apache.*, which is cached in JDK level classloader.
3. prefer-web-inf is always "true".
4. Each servlet invocation is first trying to look in CACL and findClass is invoked because this was never cached in CACL.
5. This repeated call is causing huge contention.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document