Users Can Certify Own Access When Certifier Specifies Certifiee As Proxy
(Doc ID 2126760.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users can certify own access when certifier specifies certifiee as proxy.
1. Manager1 is Employee1's manager
2. Manager1 specifies Employee1 as her proxy
3. Certification tasks are generated from a certification definition that specifies Employee1's manager as the certifier AND prevent self certification
4. Task is created for Manager1 but re-routed to Employee1
5. Employee1 certified his own access(this should not be allowed)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document