Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Content Manager/Documents tab/screen hangs. Notice hour glass on the entire page, and nothing can be clicked.
Version - 22.214.171.124
Browser type - Firefox, Chrome and IE11
1. Create new portal in WebCenter Portal 12.2.1.
2. Create new page with Content Manager task flow on it.
3. View page and create few folders on it.
4. Click Upload - Standard Check-In.
5. See Document Upload popup.
6. Browse to empty file (test.text with 0 bytes).
7. Observe error message on top - "You selected at least one folder or empty file.".
8. The BROWSE and CANCEL button are still displayed. Click on CANCEL.
9. The UPLOAD button is still displayed, but it can not be clicked on. Observe that there is an hour glass. Unable to click on anything on the screen at this point.
10. Browser refresh (F5) takes you out of this state.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms