Last updated on MAY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Forms Recognition - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing the WFR Administrator password should update the project sdp file, but it does not. What is the standard method for changing the Forms Recognition (WFR) default Administrator user's password?
Steps to Reproduce:
1. From Designer > Options > Users, Groups and Roles... > Change Password tab -- enter a new password and confirm.
2. Ensure the option to "Update password in Database" is selected, and click Apply.
3. Click OK to the dialog box: The password for user 'Administrator' has been successfully changed.
4. Select "Yes" to the dialog "You have made changes to your current project. Do you want to save your current project file first?".
5. Save the project file.
6. Launch the Verifier client and attempt to login as Administrator with the new password.
7. Note the "Project Authentication" dialog "Invalid Password specified. Please try again."
Note, the User table will update with the new password.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms