Auto Suggest Feature Does Not Work When Text is Entered Before Search Page Reloads
(Doc ID 2137159.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Content Server
Auto suggest in WCC ADF UI top search box fails. Looks like that by executing a search the autosuggest feature is disabled until the search page is reloaded.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Type text into search box - autosuggest drop down appears
2) Press and search results appear
3) Type more text into search box - autosuggest does NOT appear automatically but can be forced by pressing down-arrow-key
4) Click on search link on LHS to reload page
5) Type text into search box - autosuggest drop down appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document