B2B-50083 Invoking Listening Channel Web Service
(Doc ID 2138467.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, B2B Engine
When attempting to send a message to a trading partner via web service invocation from SOAP UI, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create WSDL-based document definition.
2) Create WSDL-based listening channel.
3) Create document definition.
4) Configure inbound agreement and deploy it.
5) Invoke listening channel web service through SOAP UI.
6) Exception occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document