Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, B2B Engine
When attempting to send a message to a trading partner via web service invocation from SOAP UI, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create WSDL-based document definition.
2) Create WSDL-based listening channel.
3) Create document definition.
4) Configure inbound agreement and deploy it.
5) Invoke listening channel web service through SOAP UI.
6) Exception occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms