Unable to See Data in the OAUTH Table after Cluster Upgrade from OAG 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
(Doc ID 2152609.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle API Gateway - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading OAG API Gateway servers from a cluster of two nodes 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 (SP3) successfully, where OAG Analytics is being used and the database used by Analytics is on a separate server, when trying to access the oauth client application registry, the result is that no data is shown. The oauth table has no application data in it.
In the single node environment with same version 22.214.171.124 (SP3), the applications are shown when logging in to the application client registry.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Upgrade from OAG cluster 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 (sp3)
2. Deploy the OAuth configuration using the command:
3. Run the oauth upgrade script migrateFrom71.py in 184.108.40.206.
4. Log in to the client application registry using the appropriate URL.
5. See the page displays no applications
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document