Unable to See Data in the OAUTH Table after Cluster Upgrade from OAG 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle API Gateway - Version 11.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading OAG API Gateway servers from a cluster of two nodes 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 (SP3) successfully, where OAG Analytics is being used and the database used by Analytics is on a separate server, when trying to access the oauth client application registry (port 8089), the result is that no data is shown. The oauth table has no application data in it.
In the single node environment with same version 18.104.22.168(SP3), the applications are shown when logging in to the application client registry.
22.214.171.124 with SP3
OS: Linux x86
Steps to reproduce:
1. Upgrade from OAG cluster 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 (sp3)
2. Deploy the OAuth configuration using the command:
3. Run the oauth upgrade script migrateFrom71.py in 184.108.40.206.
4. Log in to the client application registry using the URL: (host:8089)
5. See the page displays no applications
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms