WebCenter Content (WCC) Site Studio (SS): "Web Site Object Type" Value is Unexpectedly Changed when Layout Page Saved with Selected Folder
(Doc ID 2152856.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When layout page is saved, with a selected folder location, "Web Site Object Type" value is unexpectedly changed. This results in invalid content info values.
Steps to reproduce:
- Enable WCM.
- Install Site Studio Designer (SSD).
- Open SSD.
- Connect to WCC.
- Create a new site.
- Connect site via Site Studio Designer.
- Right click on Home
- Select "Select Home Page"
- Select "Create a new page template (hscp).
- Press OK.
- "Assign Info Form" is displayed. Check the value of Web Site Object Type. (At this time, the value is "Page Template")
- Select "Browse" button on the right of Folder.
- Select location of folder to be saved.
- After selection of folder; Check the value of Web Site Object Type. (At this time, the value is "Page+Template"; unable to change.
- Input other required value and press "Assign info" button, you see the following error message:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document