Performance Issue While Submitting Request to Revoke Entitlement
(Doc ID 2166782.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.9 [Release 11g]
Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.160419 [Release 11g]
Slowness is seen when creating request to remove an entitlement. The OIM UI keeps spinning when creating such request.
1. In an 18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124 environment
2. Install AD User connector and make sure you have the app instance and two entitlements in the catalog
3. Create a user and provision AD resource a a couple of entitlements
4. Try to revoke one entitlement (login as this end user -> My access ->Entitlements -> revoke). Submit will be fast.
5. Generate about 5000 pending requests. It does not matter if they are for the specific user or for other users. However, they need to be in a pending state (like awaiting approval). You can use OIM API to generate them.
6. Try to remove the other entitlement and you will see the UI keeps spinning.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!