Performance Issue While Submitting Request to Revoke Entitlement
Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Slowness is seen when creating request to remove an entitlement. The OIM UI keeps spinning when creating such request.
1. Install 18.104.22.168.4 environment
2. Install AD User connector and make sure you have the app instance and two entitlements in the catalog
3. Create a user and provision AD resource a a couple of entitlements
4. Try to revoke one entitlement (login as this end user -> My access ->Entitlements -> revoke). Submit will be fast.
5. Generate about 5000 pending requests. It does not matter if they are for the specific user or for other users. However, they need to be in a pending state (like awaiting approval). You can use OIM API to generate them.
6. Try to remove the other entitlement and you will see the UI keeps spinning.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms