Stdout Rotation With Nodemanager Is Not Work When Nodemanager Is Started By Root
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Stdout rotation with Nodemanager is not work when Nodemanager is started by root user.
this sympton is occured with all of following conditions.
- Nodemanager starts by root user.
- Nodemanager is configured post-bind enabled.
- nodemanager.properties is configured all of below.
- startWebLogic.sh is configured some java options below
- RotationType: ByTime (on WLS admin console)
- Begin rotation time (on WLS admin console)
Two problems is found.
1. Server-0.out is not rotated at "Begin rotation time".
2. some size 0 files are created when Server-0 is started everytime.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms