Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Fusion Middleware - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle HTTP Server - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After de-installing a 12c HTTP Server from collocated SOA domain, the EM console fails to initialize.
The "EM" application remains in status "admin".
The adminserver log has the following error
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) Install FMW infra
2) install OHS in the same home
4) run RCU to create the schemas for EM
5) configure the domain with OHS in it
6) deinstall the OHS from the ORACLE home
7) Start the Admin server and you can notice that the EM application has failed to activate.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms