EM Application Fails to Start After Deinstalling Oracle HTTP Server from Colocated Domain
(Doc ID 2170940.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2018
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Fusion Middleware - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle HTTP Server - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After de-installing a 12c HTTP Server from collocated SOA domain, the EM console fails to initialize.
The "EM" application remains in status "admin".
The adminserver log has the following error
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) Install FMW infra
2) install OHS in the same home
4) run RCU to create the schemas for EM
5) configure the domain with OHS in it
6) deinstall the OHS from the ORACLE home
7) Start the Admin server and you can notice that the EM application has failed to activate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!