OIM 11gr2 PS3: RemoteManager RMRemoteException: Non-JRMP Server At Remote Endpoint
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2016
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating the ITResource for the RemoteManager installed on Windows, the following error is seen:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Installed the JDK and then the188.8.131.52 Remote Manager on the Windows host using the setup.exe found in V75947-01_1of3\Disk1\install\win64
2. Configure this to use host:port rmhost1:12346
3. From the OIM host, verify that you can telnet to the host on port 12346
4. From the OIM UI, create the ITResource with following parameters for Remote Manager:
IT Resource Name: RManager
Type: Remote Manager
service Name: RManager
5. See an error with:
Click Back to correct the connection parameters and re-test connection or click Continue to create the IT Resource anyway.
6. Review the log files and find the ERRORs noted above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms