Webcache Invalidation Not Working in FMW 220.127.116.11.0
(Doc ID 2182360.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2018
Applies to:Web Cache - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle WebCache 22.214.171.124
Platform: Oracle Solaris on SPARC 64
Doing Basic Content Invalidation from Web Cache Admin Pages.
Given a 'Search Criteria' with a URL pointing to a document (.doc) file. The preview shows 1 entry that match the criteria in Cache Name: stlpbtdc0083.accountni.nigov.net , doing the invalidation the following error appears:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Web Cache Admin Pages
2) Navigate to the '"Basic Invalidation" Menu option in the right.
3) Enter the URL to be removed from the cache: /sport/football.jsp
4) Under 'Action' check 'Preview' in order to check what are the objects to be invalidated, set the range to a higher value.
5) Check 'Remove immediately' after review it
6) Click the "Submit" Button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document