Oracle Access Manager 11g (OAM) Creates Thousands of Records in OAM_SESSIONS for user "oam_node_ref_user"
(Doc ID 2186979.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OAM Session table
- The issue is noticed that every time a new user logs in, no matter which authentication scheme is used (even with the native LDAP scheme), in addition to the record that we expect to be created in the OAM_SESSION table, Notice that the session record with userid "<username>" is disappears as soon as the user logs out.
- On the contrary, the session record with userid "user1" will stay there forever as per the EXPIRY_TIME=31-DIC-99.
- This issue happens every time a new user logs in.
- The oam_session table is growing with sessions for the user1.
- select count(*) from OAM_SESSION where USERID='user1';
- No loss in functionality
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document