Invalid column name 'dId' Error When Migrating from folders_g to FrameworkFolders with a MS SQL Database
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WCC 126.96.36.199.0 with latest Patch 23333813 installed.
Database: Microsoft SQLServer 2012
Unable to migrate from folders_g to FrameworkFolders with a MS SQL Database using the collation of SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CS_AS.
The following error is received when clicking the Administration, Folder Migration option:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install MS SQL database and configure to use SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CS_AS collation.
2. Setup a WCC 188.8.131.52.0 environment and install latest patch bundle.
3. Enable folder_g component.
4. Create some folders and check in some content to folders.
5. Enable FrameworkFolders component.
6. Click on Administration, Folder Migration option.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms