Unable To Access Database Objects Through the APEX GUI in DBaaS 12c
(Doc ID 2201447.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Database Cloud Exadata Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Cloud Schema Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - Database Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Database objects created from SQL Developer or SQLPlus cannot be seen through the APEX GUI in Database as a Service (DBaaS) / Database Cloud Service (DBCS). in the APEX Workspace.
1. Create schema from the EM console for the 12c database.
2. Connect through SQL Developer and create a table (TABLE1) in the new schema.
3. Create a workspace from APEX and assign new schema to the workspace:
4. Login in to workspace and select Object Browser from SQL Workshop menu.
5. No tables are displayed that is created from SQL Developer.
Same thing will happen if you create table in APEX and try to view that in SQL Developer.
When logged into SQL Developer, the following PDBs exist:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document