Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Database as a Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle SQL Developer - Version 4.0 and later
Oracle Application Express (formerly HTML DB) - Version 4.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tables created from SQL Developer is not available in Database as a Service (DBaaS) in the APEX Workspace. Steps to produce the issue are:
1. Create schema from the EM console for the 12c database.
2. Connect through SQL Developer and create a table (TABLE1) in the new schema.
3. Create a workspace from APEX and assign new schema to the workspace:
4. Login in to workspace and select Object Browser from SQL Workshop menu.
5. No tables are displayed that is created from SQL Developer.
Same thing will happen if you create table in APEX and try to view that in SQL Developer.
When logged into SQL Developer, the following PDBs exist:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms