Any Change to an Application Domain Policy on the MDC Master Data Center is not Propagated to the MDC Clone Data Center via APS, Until the Clone Managed Server is Restarted
(Doc ID 2214821.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Any change to an Application Domain Policy on the MDC Master Data Center is not propagated to the MDC Clone Data Center via APS, until the Clone Managed server is restarted.
- Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 220.127.116.11.x)
- Multi Data Center (MDC)
- Automated Policy Synchronization (APS)
- Application Domain Policy Modification
- After restarting the managed server, the authentication Resolves the issue
- When we are modifying any authorization policy in existing application domains,which are active and are being accessed by the users, the changes are getting reflected in the Clone servers, but the changes are not activated until we restart the OAM servers. It looks like the authorization policies are getting cached and the cache does not get invalidated when the resources and authorization policies are updated in the Clone servers. The changes are activated in the Master server without any issues. It creates a problem for us, since we have to make a lot of changes in our authorization policies and every time we need to take a downtime to restart the oam servers to get the changes activated in the Clone servers.
- Warning messages in cloned servers, Admin and managed servers:
oracle.security.am.foundation.journal.exception.JournalException: OAMSSA-05005: Journal entry for version 0 does not exist in instance oracle.security.am.common.policy.event.runtime.
- Policy failed to work after sync from master to clone
- Error in cloned servers, Admin and managed servers:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document