Exalogic : Coherence IMB throws "no supporting driver registered" error
(Doc ID 2217812.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud Software - Version 22.214.171.124.1 and later
When using coherence IMB in Exalogic physical or virtual environments, the following can be observed.
Test case to reproduce this issue
- Download script from this document.
- Modify script/setenv.sh according to your environment.
- Modify IP and port in /config/tangosol-coherence-override.xml according to your environment
- Run script/server-imb.sh to start coherence server
- Run script/put_imb.sh to start test client with imb. this script have no -Djava.ext.dirs option. so it's work.
- Run script/put_imb_extdirs.sh to start test client with imb and -Djava.ext.dirs option, this will throw exception: no supporting driver registered
Using Coherence IMB in Exalogic environment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Test case to reproduce this issue|