Google Search Appliance (GSA) Crawler Does not Redirect to Protected Resource After Oracle Access Manager 11g (OAM) Authentication/Authorization
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GSA is being redirected to the OAM server, but not being sent back to the content server after authentication/authorization.
This is causing the Search appliance to recognize the redirected URL as "excluded - not part of crawl pattern".
Authenticating/authorizing is occurring, but cannot index the content.
- url_before_redirects: http://<CONTENT_SERVER_HOST>/abcd_external_audit_1/index.page?
- url_after_redirects: http://<OAM_SERVER_HOST>/oam/CredCollectServlet/WNA?bmctx=10C8743C8C72C2C5773802553AA6E448&spnegotoken=string&challenge_url=/oam/CredCollectServlet/WNA&request_id=4840395919458859170&authn_try_count=0&locale=en_US&resource_url=http%3A%2F%2F<CONTENT_SERVER_HOST>%2Ftdms_external_audit_1%2Findex.page
- Why is the crawler not being redirected back to the content server URL?
- Is this the expected behavior?
- Can we redirect the crawler back to the original content servers URL after authentication/authorization?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms