Unable to Access a Portal When Users Get Privileges through Specific Groups
(Doc ID 2224498.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to access a Portal where the user has permissions through a group,
the following error is show:
You do not have access.
- WebCenter was configured with 2 Active Directory Authenticator Providers configured with LibOVD.
- Permissions to the portal are given to groups.
- Users get access to the Portal when they are members of the group.
- Issue happens only with groups from the second AD Authenticator Provider.
- Groups from both AD Authenticator providers can be seen in WLS Console under myrealm -> Users and Groups -> Groups.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|