Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to access a Portal where the user has permissions through a group,
the following error is show:
- WebCenter was configured with 2 Active Directory Authenticator Providers configured with LibOVD.
- Permissions to the portal are given to groups.
- Users get access to the Portal when they are members of the group.
- Issue happens only with groups from the second AD Authenticator Provider.
- Groups from both AD Authenticator providers can be seen in WLS Console under myrealm -> Users and Groups -> Groups.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms