Unable to Access a Portal When Users Get Privileges through Specific Groups
(Doc ID 2224498.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to access a Portal where the user has permissions through a group, the following error is show:
- WebCenter was configured with 2 Active Directory Authenticator Providers configured with LibOVD.
- Permissions to the portal are given to groups.
- Users get access to the Portal when they are members of the group.
- Issue happens only with groups from the second AD Authenticator Provider.
- Groups from both AD Authenticator providers can be seen in WLS Console under myrealm -> Users and Groups -> Groups.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document