OIM_TaskArchival.sh Does Not Seem To Remove Any Rows When There is Large Number Records (In Million) To Archive
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.160419 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running OIM_TaskArchival.sh to purge and archive the OSI table within the OIM Database. The output shows that 2.1 million rows will be deleted. However, upon querying the table, the same number of rows still exist including those in the date range that are been trying to remove.
After OIM_TaskArchival.sh should remove all the records.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Ensure that the Oracle Identity Manager database is available and that no reconciliation processes are running.
2. Run the following commands to set execution permission for the oim_recon_archival.sh file and to ensure that the file is a valid Linux or UNIX text file:
chmod 755 path/oim_recon_archival.sh
3. Run the path/oim_recon_archival.sh file to run the utility.
4. Enter values for the following parameters when prompted:
Oracle home directory
Oracle Identity Manager database user name and password
5. Enter the reconciliation creation date in the YYYYMMDD format. All records on or before this date with required status value are archived.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms