Word Wrapping Doesn't Work In The “Text Field” That Was Created In A Disconnected Application Instance In IE 11.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Word wrapping doesn't work in the “Text Field” created in Disconnected Application instance in IE 11.
1) Requestor logs into Identity manager UI
2) Requestor click on Catalog link in Identity Manager
3) Requestor searches disconnected application instance in (Access Request) Catalog
4) Requestor adds this item to cart and then clicks on Checkout
5) Requestor fills the details in the “Cart Details” page
- "Justification" text in the box wraps (patch 22821705 resolved the Justification box issue)
- Details > "Request Details" text does NOT wrap. It's scrolls side to side.
Expectation: text should wrap.
Note: Followed the following instructions to create the "Request Details" field.
Create Disconnected Application Instance and
Defining Application Instance Attributes and Creating a Form
Publish the application instance to Organisation in OIM and then Run Catalog Sync Job to bring it to Catalog
-- Customize Request detail field in OIM Identity Console
a) Open “Catalog” in OIM, and search for “Other*”
b) Raise a sample request and provide all mandatory values.
c) Click “customize”, navigate to “View”- >”Source”. Adjust the source position to the left.
d) Select “Request Details” and click on “Edit”.
e) Change the “Columns” value to 250 and “Rows” value to 25
f) Click on Close button. Deactivate the sandbox by clicking on “Deactivate Sandbox”. Click “Publish Sandbox” to publish the sandboxes changes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms