Changing Column Position or Width in One Table Affects Another Table in an ADF Task Flow Consumed in WCP
(Doc ID 2240148.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.161128 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing width or position of a table column in one page fragment of an ADF task flow affects the width or position of column in another table in another page fragment.
- Create an ADF task flow with two page fragments (.jsff).
- Each page fragment has a table with three columns. Tables retrieves data from a database tables.
- Generate a shared library so the task flow may be consumed in a WebCenter Portal Framework application.
- Create a WebCenter Portal Framework application.
- Consume the ADF task flow.
- Deploy the Framework application to the WLS integrated in JDeveloper or to a custom Portal managed server.
- Access application as an authenticated user.
- Navigate between pages within the task after changing column position and/or width. Notice behavior.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document