Last updated on APRIL 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Access Manager 11g (OAM 22.214.171.124.x) Federation - Access to any Tunneled Application URL, After Abandoned, Detached Credential Collector (DCC) Authentication Fails in Redirection
Request Flow of Google Apps:
1. user access gmail URL,provide his email id.
2. redirected to OAM via reverse proxy ( OHS wits DCC acts as reverse proxies- /oam, /oamfed are set as tunneled URLs).
3. Now that /oamfed is tunneled, request is directly sent to OAM login page(ECC). Login is successful and redirected to Gmail. In here, SSO with other apps(DCC based) is not working.
User is logged into DCC application when he tries to access tunneled application.
1. Open a new browser, access a DCC application URL. You will be redirected to login page. Do not submit the credentials here.
2. In the same browser, access any tunneled URL viz gmail or blackboard. You will be redirected to login page. Now submit the credentials to login. After successful login user is redirected to DCC application. Ideally it should go to gmail or the requested fed application.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms