Error "Cannot find base HTML file basejpi.htm" While Accessing Forms Due to Missing Instance Directory in Forms
(Doc ID 2247351.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After fresh install and configuration of 188.8.131.52 Forms and Reports, "instance" Folder under DOMAIN_HOME\config\fmwconfig\components\FORMS\ is missing.
Due to this, Forms builder does not work and gives the below error:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install WebLogic Server Infrastructure 184.108.40.206.0.
2. Install Forms and Reports 220.127.116.11.0.
3. Run Repository Creation Utility (RCU).
4. Run Configuration Wizard and while configuring "Do not Assign Forms System Components to Machines"
5. Start all servers to complete configuration.
6. We can see Instance folder missing for Forms
7. Now accessing http://host:port/forms/frmservlet gives the error "Cannot find base HTML file basejpi.htm"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document