Last updated on APRIL 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
All version from 220.127.116.11 and greater exhibit this problem. (not presenting in earlier version including 18.104.22.168)
Adding assets using Site Studio Designer, Clicking the 'Search Form' Link causes a bundle.js script error.
- Open SS website
- Click on asset panel
- Select Page Template
- Click on + button to add asset to this website
- On the popup window, click on the Search Form
- A popup appears with this script error
Error: Unable to get property 'fieldName' of undefined or null reference
- Click 'yes' button. The search form displays and the processing continues
- Possible to select the asset and add it to the SS site.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms