Adding Assets to Site Studio (SS) Websites via Site Studio Designer (SSD) Search Form Link Generates Error with Bundle.js
(Doc ID 2256751.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
All version from 18.104.22.168 and greater exhibit this problem. (not presenting in earlier version including 22.214.171.124)
Adding assets using Site Studio Designer, Clicking the 'Search Form' Link causes a bundle.js script error.
- Open SS website
- Click on asset panel
- Select Page Template
- Click on + button to add asset to this website
- On the popup window, click on the Search Form
- A popup appears with this script error
Error: Unable to get property 'fieldName' of undefined or null reference
- Click 'yes' button. The search form displays and the processing continues
- Possible to select the asset and add it to the SS site.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document