Edit Global Role 'Admin' by Changing Logical Operator from OR to AND
(Doc ID 2262325.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After doing the following configuration change, User weblogic is not permitted to boot the server.
1. http://<AdminserverIP>:<Port>/console as weblogic
2. Navigate to Security Realms -> myrealm
3. Click Roles and Policies tab,
4. Expand Global Roles and then Roles,
5. Click View Role Conditions on the line for Admin role.
6. Changed OR condition to AND for the following groups:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document