DMS and FMW Console Application Fails to Start With the Error "javax.management.InvalidAttributeValueException: Unable to create path"
(Doc ID 2262573.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a new domain from the template DMS and FMW Console applications fails to start with the below error:
Issue can be reproduced with these steps:
1. Install 18.104.22.168 weblogic in path MW_HOME/12211NewTest/
2. Create domain and test by starting everything
3. Check the /console access
4. Install infra
5. Run RCU to load schemas
6. Run config to update domain to include JRF and EM
7. Start Admin Server and test the access of /em
8. Create new testtemplate.jar using config_builder.sh
9. Move this jar file from machine X to machine y
10. In the new box Middleware home is
MW_HOME1/MiddlewareTest ===>This has different PATH than original
11. In this case EM and DMS application fails to start as they refer to same old PATH
javax.management.InvalidAttributeValueException: Unable to create path to
talks about having same <MIDDLEWARE_HOME> which is /scratch/u01/app/fmw but nothing clearly documented.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document