Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS3 (OAM 188.8.131.52) One Time Password Fails With OAM-02054 SSO Session Creation Failed...AmRuntimeException: LoggedIn User Is Different Than The Existing Session User
(Doc ID 2272692.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle is not responsible for instructions/information from 3rd party sites that may be contained in this KM note.
Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 220.127.116.11.x) One Time Password Fails With OAM-02054 SSO Session Creation Failed...AmRuntimeException: LoggedIn User Is Different Than The Existing Session User
OTP login is not working in specific scenario:
1) "OUD Scheme" authLevel=3
2) "OUD Up Scheme", created like a copy from "OUD Scheme", but with authLevel=4
3) "OUD OTP Scheme" autlhLevel=4 and AuthModule=TOTPModule
4) First resource is protected by "OUD Scheme"
5) Second resource protected by "OUD Up Scheme" + "OUD OTP Scheme" as Post-Authentication.
- Login to the first resource OAM will ask login and password, login to this is fine.
- After this access second resource, OAM will ask login and password + OTP, but after providing correct credentials for OUD OTP Scheme an "incorrect username or password" will be generated.
- When attempt scenario, the following errors existed in logs: (This kind of errors "...AmRuntimeException: LoggedIn user is different than the existing session user " show inconsistencies in user context.)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document