Last updated on JUNE 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- OAM Console Is Causing Two Authentication Prompts When Accessed Using Ohs Proxy
- One login screen was the OAM login page, the other was the ADF wls default login page
- The same user credentials was used for both logins ... oamadmin in a OID
- Followed - How to Install, Configure and Integrate Oracle Internet Directory (OID) and Oracle Access Manager (OAM) for FMW Single Sign-On (Doc ID 1395233.1), along with OAM installation and Administration guides for this setup.
- OHS and OAM are setup using non-ssl configuration. SSL is terminated at LoadBalancer.
- OAM Console application is protected by an OAM Webgate (Not the IAMSuite Agent)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms