Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS3 (OAM 22.214.171.124.x) OAM Console Requires two Authentication Prompts
(Doc ID 2274617.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle is not responsible for instructions/information from 3rd party sites that may be contained in this KM note.
- OAM Console Is Causing Two Authentication Prompts When Accessed Using Ohs Proxy
- One login screen was the OAM login page, the other was the ADF WebLogic default login page
- The same user credentials was used for both logins ... OAM Console in a OID
- Followed - How to Install, Configure and Integrate Oracle Internet Directory (OID) and Oracle Access Manager (OAM) for FMW Single Sign-On (Doc ID 1395233.1), along with OAM installation and Administration guides for this setup.
- OHS and OAM are setup using non-ssl configuration. SSL is terminated at LoadBalancer.
- OAM Console application is protected by an OAM WebGate (Not the IAMSuite Agent)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document