In ODI 12c Integrated with SVN VCS, Creating Full Tag Fails with "Error ODI-12242" when "Regenerate and Version Scenarios" Option is Selected
(Doc ID 2276800.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.6 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 18.104.22.168.6 connected to Version Control System (VCS) Apache Subversion (SVN), when attempting to create a full tag with "Regenerate and Version Scenarios" option selected the following error occurs.
Errors in studio log :
To reproduce the issue:
- Login to the TRUNK ODI repository
- Configure with SVN VCS
- Create new project in SVN
- "Add Non-Versioned Objects", select the options "Include Dependencies" and "Regenerate and Version Scenarios"
- Create full tag "<TAG NAME1>", "Regenerate and Version Scenarios" option deselected
=> observe that this is successful
- Create 2nd full tag "<TAG NAME2", "Regenerate and Version Scenarios" option selected
=> observe error ODI-12242.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document