Last updated on JUNE 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.161018 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 18.104.22.168.x) Business Intelligence (BI) Reports : User Account Locked Report Does not Display any Data
- All other OAM reports are available in with correct data
- The value being logged in IAU_BASE table with IAU_EventType ='UserAccountLocked' and is also available in audit.log file
- Using BI shipped with IDM Suit and not the enterprise edition.
- Edit the file "AccountsLockedOutTemplate.rtf" and change the occurrences of IAU_TARGET with IAU_MESSAGETEXT, did not resolve the issue
1. Lock a test user id , by providing wrong password multiple time
2. Verify that the data is updated in IAU_BASE table with IAU_EventType ='UserAccountLocked'
3. verify the data in audit.log
4. Click on userlocked out reports in BI, no data displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms