OAM11gr2PS3 Federation Not Working With PingFed As IdP
(Doc ID 2279228.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.170418 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are trying to configure OAM11gr2 PS3 as “Service Provider” and the IDP is Pingfed. We are trying to achieve SSO for a OAM protected application (which works fine with form based auth), using this Federation services. We have done the following steps as per the document (http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E52734_01/oam/AIAAG/GUID-2A330373-129F-4C62-85FE-9615844FEA62.htm)
1) Go to service provider Management
2) Create an IDP partner, using meta data file provided by Ping fed (acting as an IdP)
3) Apply and click "Create authentication scheme and module"
4)This creates an authentication scheme and module, which should redirect the authn request to PingFed for a protected URL
5) I changed the authn scheme for my OAM protected url with the one created in Step (3)
6) Create an idp-attribute-profile to map to "uid" under above setup
Next, I sent the meta data file from configuration --> federation setting ---> Export SAML 2.0 Meta data to IDP (Ping fed), so that they can complete the connection setup.
Now, when I hit the protected URL (SP-Initiated flow), it does not redirect to IdP for authentication.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document