Unable To "Change Status" For Manually Added Vanity URL If A Blob URL Is Present
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to "Change Status" for manually added vanity URL if a Blob URL is present
Steps to replicate issue:
1. In avisports Contributor UI, created a new Image (for Article).
a) Enter a name, "Test", and uploaded an image to the Full size image field and saved the asset.
- On the URL tab, the asset has a Blob URL which is auto generated, e.g. http://host:port/context/avi/articleimage/filename.xxx
2. In Admin UI, create a template for Image asset type, named TemplateTest:
- Subtype: ArticleImage
- Element Logic: default element logic JSP
- Usage: "Element is used as Layout"
3. Edit the asset created in step 2:
a) on the URL tab, add a URL for it, using the same host, default device group, and the template created in step 2.
- This URL gets added with status 200.
4. Next to the manually added URL, clicked on "Change Status" link.
- There is no result (nothing happened).
TypeError: dojo.byId(...) is null
Checking the line referenced (ContentServer:8309), we see it is the following:
8309: var displayURL = dojo.byId("WebreferencesTableWebreferenceUrl_"+i).innerHTML;
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms