Connector Server Failures after Installing MS Exchange 22.214.171.124.0 Connector Patches
(Doc ID 2280549.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2018
Applies to:Identity Manager Connector - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0S version, Microsoft Connectors, provisioning to Exchange 2013 with patches 25467073 and 17239236 fails.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Installed the MS Exchange 184.108.40.206.0 connector and it was working fine.
2. Applied Patch <Patch 25467073>, following exactly the README, and replaced the mentioned DLL only, then configured the Connector as described in the additional steps, in the Readme.
3. Then applied <Patch 17239236>.
4. The connector server starts.
5. Trying to run the Exchange User Mailbox Database Group Lookup Reconciliation fails with the above error.
6. Try to provision users fails also then.
Patching the Exchange connector
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document