NotSerializableException being Logged When Accessing Workflow in a Clustered Environment
Last updated on JULY 09, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.170117 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.170418 version
NotSerializableException being logged when accessing workflow in a clustered environment
1. Configure a 2 node cluster.
2. Ensure oim on both the nodes are running.
3. Login to sysadmin console
4. Click on Approval under Workflows in the left pane
5. Click Create user in the right pane under the operation.
This results in NotSerializableExceptions logged in the diagnostic log:
This only happens when the environment is clustered. If the second server is shut down it stops happening.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms