NotSerializableException being Logged When Creating a Workflow Rule in a Clustered Environment
(Doc ID 2284091.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.180116 [Release 11g]
Identity Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.180116 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
NotSerializableException being logged when accessing workflow rules in a clustered environment
1. Configure a 2 node cluster.
2. Ensure oim on both the nodes are running.
3. Login to sysadmin console
4. Click on Approval under Workflows in the left pane
5. Click Create in the right pane under the operation.
This results in NotSerializableExceptions logged in the diagnostic log:
This only happens when the environment is clustered. If the second server is shut down it stops happening.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!