Migrating From Folders_G to Framework Folders Using migrateFoldersGDataToFrameworkFolders Script Shows Errors in the MigrationSummary.log : [ERROR]: Following unknown guids were found in the file after second pass
(Doc ID 2284613.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.161128 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to migrate from Folders_G to Framework Folders using the migrateFoldersGDataToFrameworkFolders script,
the following errors are reported in the MigrationSummary.log file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Run the exportFoldersGData WLST command from the WebCenter Portal Oracle home directory to generate the pre-migration data.
- Run the migration utility on Content Server to migrate WebCenter Portal data from Folders_g to FrameworkFolders.
- Run the migrateFoldersGDataToFrameworkFolders WLST command from the WebCenter Portal Oracle home.
- Review the MigrationSummary.log file.
Here you will see the following message:
206 Number of unknown folder identifiers were found
- Review the MigrationDiagnostic.log log file.
Here you will see one error per each folder with unknown identifier.
[ERROR]: Following unknown guids were found in the file after second pass :/refresh/oracle/testcases/migration/POST_MIGRATION/ImportDirectory/oracle/webcenter/doclib/scopedMD/sdb55de42_42b9_4d8f_b0aa_61f8abc60eda/Page3.jspx/0cec8e57-59f7-4188-a83b-7992ca97ec8b.xml
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document