Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 18.104.22.168.x) Authentication Level is not Changing During Authentication Process
Last updated on JULY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.170117 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 126.96.36.199.x) Authentication level is not Changing During Authentication Process
- Followed Need A Way To Change The Authentication Level During The Authentication Process (Doc ID 2123644.1)
- Installed the plugin (AuthnLevelSetterPlugin) and added it in our modules where the scheme level is set to level 1.
- Put this plugin in the last step, and the KEY_AUTHN_LEVEL_TO_SET parameter of plugin is configured to level 15.
- Getting success but the cookie value issued is not changed.
- Tried using a different url which is set to level 4 authentication scheme... still getting login page for the resource, which should not happen since the value of the cookie issued should be 15 in the above step
- From OAM log ...
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms